Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh, Erika..



Okay, ladies and gentlemen. Above we have the girl who was photographed with Mr. Pattinson in Cannes.
As you can tell from the picture, of course, she is pretty, but look a little closer.
By the way she's standing you can tell she's an attention seeker. And the dress, oh my, the dress.

But, that's not the point. We all know that her "friend" sold all the photos to the tabloids. And she claims that she wanted nothing from the photos since she comes from a wealthy family and doesn't need money. But, we all know the truth. She wanted everyone in the world to think that she hooked up with Robert Pattinson.

If you're a true fan like the rest of us, you all know Rob's very private about his relationships and he's also VERY shy. Why would he hook up wth someone who HAD to have tons of photos for evidence?! HE WOULDN'T!

She did an interview with Star magainze, gushing about their "connection". Why would you do that?!

Poor Rob.

I mean we all know the truth behind the photos. She pouted until they pulled a chair up for her at the table in Cannes. And that's when she squeezed her way into some pictures.

I'm not all into bashing people I don't know. I atleast want to say that I know them enough to bash them. But, this one needs to be said.

If you don't acquire fame on your own, don't go doing whatever you can to ride up the charts.

In all due respect to Mr. Pattinson, we know his taste is much more classy than this.

I feel for the millions of girls, women, and even guys around the world who almost had a heart attack when these pictures surfaced. I'll admit I was crushed for about 24 hours until I found out the truth. I know we all probably did some kind of Lord of The Dance victory dance in unison when we found out. And no disrespect to Erika, who was just lookin' out for number one. But, come on!!

You don't see me going around taking pictures with the local mayor and goin' to the newspapers with that claiming I boned him. (He's the closest thing to a celebrity we have.)

So, for all the many crazed Rob, Robward, Robsten, and Robiki fans out there who had the rage that I had that day, don't.

I learned that it's inevitable. It's going to happen. Yes, this girl may've not been the truth, but one day he WILL find someone and we WILL have to accept it. But, until then we can dream, or even write blogs and be haters. I'm okay with that. I can deal with that..

Just know this, Rob. I would NEVER sell you out to the tabloids. Just as long as I was rewarded everynight for keeping my mouth shut, if you know what I'm saying!

As for Erika, I hope she finds what she's looking for with her new found fame. Who knows? Next week it could be pictures of her and Michael Jackson saying they had a connection.


*Took picture from Robert pattinson Life

No comments:

Post a Comment