Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm baccck! And so it Kristen's manly side.

So, I've been away for awhile, but I'm back and I just had to make a small comment on why I think Rob enjoys Kristen's company so much.

I don't really think it's a sexual attraction, and I don't so much think it's because he think's she's in some freaky way hot. I really have come to the conclusion that Rob loves Kristen's company for the simple fact that she's really a dude.

Take this picture for instance.



This was taken last night when they were leaving the Bobby Long show in Vancouver.

Rob and Kristen pretty much have the same outfit on. I think Rob really enjoys having a "guy" friend around. He enjoys swapping clothes with "Kris". He enjoys checking out the fangirls asses with "Kris". He enjoys having a "homeboy" around.

It's totally not that he likes actually making out with her, or having sex with her. If that were the case, I'd be a little worried about Robby's sexual preference, as much as I hate to say it.

I wonder if "Kris" wears boxers or briefs? I wonder if "Kris" totally has a "man crush" on Rob. I bet he/she does.

This is what keeps my heart beating everytime a new picture pops up of them two together. I tell myself that Rob just likes the company of his mister friend "Kris".

And Rob, don't worry, she man be more manly than you, but you're the better looking one.

No comments:

Post a Comment