Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just a day to reflect..

Despite what I would like to say about the Robsten rumors still going stong, I'm not going to waste my time.

Instead, I'm just going to post this video and let everyone see WHY exactly it is that we love Robert Pattinson.



Just look at those faces. Yeah, some might resemble the face of a constipated man, but the others are faces of an Angel.

I just wanted to post something positive today and not hatefilled. I think today is a peaceful day, and a day to not get irrate over the recent conclusion everyone has come to about Robsten.

I just hope it's false because I don't want to catch anything.

WRAP IT UP, ROB!!!





I just died.

See, I told you I was going to be nice to Kristen today. No bashing, no assumptions, just good old fashioned Robert Pattinson ooling.

Rob may be goofy and awkward, but that's why we love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment