Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Everyone wants Rob..



It's kinda of hard for me to admit this, because it's kind of disgusting and unethical.


I won't lie, though. I would've so done Rob when he was in Harry Potter as Cedric Diggory. Yes, he may've been underage, and I was obviously legal. But, hello. Look at him. Would you not want to roll around in the sheets with this young lad? Sign me up!






Or better yet, him in Vanity Fair?



Those old pictures of Rob are amazing, don't let me take that away from him. But, NOTHING compares to Rob now. No one really knew who he was before Twilight even tho he's been in numerous shows. But, now that everyone knows who he is, they all want him. From crackheads to housewives, Robert Pattinson is now a household name. But you have to ask yourself one question: What would you REALLY do if you had Robert Pattinson for one night?

I don't think I should share my evening plans with everyone being that most aren't PG-13. Hey, I'm a woman who knows what she wants, I can't help myself. I'm sure there would be some discussion of his hygiene and if he showered within the last week before we engaged in our sextracariccular activities. Hey, even I have standards. And I'm sure he will want to take me to In-n-Out Burger to get dinner. We need all the strength and energy we can get for our long night of "snogging". Oh, the fantasies.

His status in Hollywood now is bringing admirers out of the woodwork. He has everyone from Eva Mendez to Natalie Portman, to Bruno wanting him. It's amazing what a little fame and a shower will do for you.

All I have to say is: Rob, pucker up them cheeks buddy. Bruno's coming for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment